Sunday, February 28, 2016

Week: 2/22-2/28

Monday: Rest -> I think I day too many consecutive days over the previous weekend so I decided to rest my legs for a couple of days. Going forward Im going to try and not do any consecutive days for a while and add a rest day between each outing

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: Up and down Amphitheater->Saddle->Greenmen to summit (13) 4.2 miles 1:30:41 2,388' 
 Les felt good the whole time with just a few minor tweaks here and there. Hiked the ascent and walked the downhill

Friday: Rest

Saturday: 2nd -> The Spy -> North Arete (gonna refer to this linkup as the Spyronette; sorta what everyone is calling it these days) -> 2nd downclimb 

3.6 miles 2,064' ft (not sure what my overall time was, pretty slow either way) 

Decided to onsight some new solos and add to the loop. Mutants gave excellent purchase on the rock. Felt comfortable the entire time. Crux on both the new routes were super easy. All the climbing I did over the summer and fall really put thing into perspective especially with sending v6's and even a v8. Decided to down climb the 2nd to avoid the ice. Super easy, but I don't know how I can crab walk any faster. Tony's time is super fast. I basically went down the exact freeway route. Great outing 

Sunday: Rest

Total: 7.9 miles 2h 37mins 4,452' ft





No comments:

Post a Comment