Saturday, February 27, 2016

First Entry

I have been reading lots of blogs, specifically from people that are from boulder that get out and explore the mountains. I find it very interesting to read what people are doing. I use it as inspiration and it helps gives me ideas and sometimes even gives me 'beta' for things I'm trying to do out in the mountains. I honestly don't think anyone will ever read this regularly but I thought it would be fun to track my passion and progress through blog entries. I hope to use this blog to reflect on weeks of training and post pictures of my outings. I also hope that by writing down each thing that happens throughout each week I can improve as mountain runner. Reflect what went well and what needs to be fixed. Im excited because I'm just recovering from a stress fracture and its the perfect time to really be smart and train to obtain large mountain objectives. I realize Im not going to be as good as Anton Krupicka overnight, but throughout the next years I want to build up to be very light, fast, and efficient in the mountains. This means doing technical routes, long traverses, scrambling, and incorporating running as much as I can. Being able to do everything FAST is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment